A Unique Commitment
What makes Golden Rule Real Estate & Property Management different from others in the industry is our customer service. Somewhere along the line, businesses forgot that the client comes first. Without a client trusting us with their property, we wouldn’t have a business at all.
Our goal is to bring back that customer service and the personalization of services. I want to make it easy on the client to trust what we do and breathe easy as we manage your Gainesville property. We want to take things back to how it used to be when people cared for each other. At Golden Rule Real Estate & Property Management, that’s a major part of who we are and what we do.
Relationship building is an important part of our company, and it’s why I am passionate about property management. This isn’t a relationship that lasts a few months. Property management is a long-term relationship and I look forward to earning your trust.
When you use Golden Rule as your property management company, you are also making a difference. We currently support Art Healing through Touch A Life. When you pay for our services, a percentage of every payment is sent to one of our charities to help make a difference in someone’s life.
Everything we do is designed to make life easier for our clients. Our team understands that in order to deliver exceptional service, we have to believe in the same culture of caring. That’s why our team celebrates the following values in all that we do:
- Perfectly Imperfect: We don’t strive to be “perfect”, instead we strive to be the best versions of ourselves and to grow daily. We embrace imperfections and use instances of failure to learn and grow. We admit mistakes and own them and foster growth from them. We are open to others pointing out errors and mistakes and having conversations about them. Everything is a learning opportunity.
- Impactful Interactions: Whether we are buying, selling, or renting homes, we’re doing it because at the end of the day we love people. We strive to leave every interaction with a sense of happiness. Everyone should walk away from their encounter with us feeling just a little bit better. We strive to be compassionate when we are able, give the benefit of the doubt first, take an extra five minutes to listen. Our customers and team are our family. Our goal is always to lift everyone up higher.
- Differently the Same: We embrace what makes us all different. We enjoy learning about other cultures, other people, how they exist and what’s important to them. We know that the one thing we all have in common is that we are all unique and we foster that uniqueness. There is no mold. Each person is a fingerprint in the world.
- Work Hard, Play Harder: “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”, well we don’t want to be like Jack! While we do value hard work and “getting it done” attitudes, we also value relaxation and playtime. Everyone will be treated as an adult and respected as such. Everyone will be entrusted with their job and not micromanaged. A desk space will not be a prison of just work. Find moments of relaxation and fun throughout your day!
- Change Embracers: We recognize that change can sometimes be uncomfortable and hard at times, but we embrace change. We encourage people to think outside of the box, to find new solutions or better ways of doing things. We never only have problems, we always bring solutions.
- Per-fessional: We recognize that professional and personal cannot be 100% separate and we don’t want it to be. We care about each other on a professional and personal level. The pulse of the employee or agent affects the pulse of the organization. If one person is hurting silently then we all hurt. We all celebrate together and we all mourn together.
A Unique Fee Model
We also offer a unique flat-fee model of payment that no one else in the Gainesville market can match. While you’re charged a monthly percentage by other companies, this can drive up the cost for more expensive homes. When you work with Golden Rule Real Estate & Property Management, you’re charged a flat fee, no matter how much rent you are receiving from the tenant.
It’s these details that make us different: a versatile background, a focus on customer service that creates a great experience for our clients and a logical approach to billing.